Friday, May 1, 2015

Version 2.0


Hey Guys....Long time... Is anyone even following this blog anymore?!! :)

First of all, Sorry, I could not keep up with the blog all these days. I had been on a very long break for more than 2 and a half years due to personal reasons. (I am grieving a personal loss)

Nevertheless, I am very happy to be back and am also thinking of bringing in few changes to the blog..!


So, I hope I'll start again with a new version 2.0. The blog will of course be true to its initial description, easy recipes, vegetarian, my confessions... This time I might add a new section for lazy cooking. Yay! am excited! :D

Keep watching this place for more recipes, easy and healthy, quick and low-cost, my cooking confessions, tips and what not....!

Let's get cooking!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yello! Happy blogging :) So what's cooking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey... thanks for the support... Rasagulla is cooking rite now... Do try it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...